Friday, August 21, 2009

Clayton, Georgia

I'm staying in a quaint motel in Clayton, Georgia tonight. The weather has been just fantastic for August in the South. I hope it continues to be this nice. I'm taking my leisure time getting to Spartanburg, because official check-in isn't until Saturday. I'm hoping my check-in will be brief and painless. If it is, tomorrow will be a great day. After check-in, we have an unofficial meet-and-greet tomorrow evening, then a breakfast meeting Sunday morning. The official meeting/banquet will begin Sunday afternoon. It that time, they will give us our instructions and bonus locations for the big ride. Sunday evening will be filled with planning my first leg of the big ride. We don't depart until 10 am Sunday morning.

I had a great tuna salad for dinner tonight and I'm looking forward to sleeping about 10 hours to bank some sleep?

1 comment:

  1. Bo, the blog site is looking great, and the audio speech to text feeds are awesome! We've come a long way in this technology over the last 15 years. Good luck in your IBR, and keep the FD gremlins away. You might even try one of those Harley bells ;-) I saw all of the rider Spot icons converge on Spartanburg and will be watching your progress through the next couple of weeks. Thanks for taking the time to keep us informed! Richard

    ReplyDelete