Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thanks to all

I'm fortunate to have many family and friends. I receive help and support in a lot of different areas. First of all, thanks to my wonderful wife, Joy, who chooses to enable instead of disable me. That, in itself, is a wonderful thing. My two sons, my mother and father, and all of my immediate and extended family have been a great support in many areas.

Joel Watson and Randy Simoneau have been very helpful in my mechanical issues. Stan Goodell has spent countless hours on wiring my bike with the necessary lights and communication necessary to make an attempt at a great ride. Stan also continues to remove and replace my tires as necessary. (I hope I'm lucky enough to be routed through Stan's place during the IBR to get another Tire change.) He makes it much easier than a dealership. Herman vanBeek has been burdened by my questions and curiousity with the GPS, it's software, and it's many changes. He's also been to my house several times just to finely tune my CB Radio. Thanks to you all for your generousity of your time.

I have too many others to mention. I can't tell you the sincere offers of help that I have received from many of my riding friends to help out including doctors and Physician's assistant with medical advice as well as others that could ride to a checkpoint to support me as necessary. The local clubs and members have been equally as nice with the generosity. I was even given some "necessary" powder by another club member. I should be good-to-go with all of the help.

Thanks to all, how very wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment